International English Language Testing System
IELTS is the High-stakes English Test for Study, Migration or Work.
All the tests and countries strongly believe in a proof of proficiency in a given language. IELTS (International English Language Testing System) has acquired a place of its own and has a mass following. It is in fact popular worldwide with speakers of English.
IELTS is under the jointly ownership and management of the British Council, Cambridge English Language Assessment and IDP Education Australia. It is put to effective in large spectrum of institutions like enrollment at a university/college, applying to business organizations, registering for a visa from government agencies in Australia, Canada, Ireland, United Kingdom & United States of America. An important fact here is that by mastering the IELTS a candidate can reach the best in education, career and goals.
While applying for a visa to and also for studying and working the IELTS examination offers a similar challenge in content, format, scoring, examiners, and level of difficulty. In case there is no satisfaction regarding the results one can retake it. Besides we also offer Preparatory Courses, Online Learning Resources, and Language Classes, to refine and expand your knowledge.
There are two ways to take it. Academic IELTS is necessary for admission to a university or college. The General Training IELTS comes in use for career and immigration purposes. Recently there is a new UK government-approved Secure English Language Test to support the application in UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI).
• It is useful for all stages of life.
• It is recognized worldwide.
• It is the most accurate of the results in English language level.
• A Specific score is requested by many organizations around the world and thus the candidate knows the standards expected of him/her.
• Availability in 140 countries around the world A future international student has to show credentials and qualification registering his/her suitability to complete a degree program taught in English successfully. This needs a high IELTS score. The applicants presently need to score 6.5 on each component i.e. (Reading, Speaking, Listening and Writing). It varies from one country to another.
Moreover, Government agencies use the IELTS exam to process their applications to obtain Citizenship or Permanent Residence. They consider language proficiency to be strongly related to people’s ability to integrate into the community and the workplace. Immigration authorities accept the IELTS exam for language assessment as a mean to control migration numbers.